Cloudy pressed apple juice with chokeberry
Sour chokeberry makes a perfect combination with apple juice. Above that, it enriches the juice with polyphenols (antioxidants) which sweep free radicals. According to the latest research it was proven that chokeberry has a beneficial impact on human body. It is worth including such juice in everyday diet.
- Chokeberries contain of glucose, fructose, pectin, organic acids, minerals, iron and selenium.
- Chokeberries are rich in bioactive compounds such as polyphenols.
- Chokeberries are a source of vitamins such as PP, B6, E and copper.
- Chokeberries help stopping bleeding at minor injuries, prevent atherosclerosis and cure hemorrhoids.
- Chokeberries are valued in preventing and curing hypertension, varicose venis, neurosis.Chokeberries increase resistance to infections, tannins disinfect digestive tract and counteract the development of harmful bacterial flora.
Antioxidants – scavengers of free radicals.
Food rich in antioxidants play an important role in preventing many civilization diseases. They include cardiovascular disease that lead to atherosclerosis and cancer.Check in store
Ingredients: 88% apple juice, 12% chokeberry juice.
Nutritional value in 100 gr. of product:
Protein: 0,1 g
Fat: <0,2 g
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Energy value in 100 g of product:
184 kJ/44 kcal
small bottle: 250 ml
large bottle: 700 ml
shelf life of juices: 12 months